By grinding the concrete with a diamond grinder, you will get a nice flat surface, after polishing with diamond it will get a high gloss with a whole different character than an ordinary concrete floor.
- Environmentally friendly alternative to synthetic floor finishers
- Long lifetime
- High abrasion resistance
- Easy maintenance
- Resistant to mechanical stress, welding sparks and oil
- Concrete does not burn or mould
- It remains a cementitious product, and therefore less resistant to chemicals.
- The boundaries of what is possible are limited only by the colour of the cement and the gravel in the concrete, the size of the stones and their position.
- By influence that elements you can determine the appearance of the floor.
- Any space that a durable and beautiful floor requires can be polished.
- From shopping centres, museums, public buildings up to factories, a polished floor brings light and shine on the floor and gives the space a natural look.
- Old smashed monolithic floors obtained by polishing a new life, coupled with low maintenance, unlike cementitious or synthetic overlays.
- The concept has immense possibilities.
The polished floor is completely processed without chemicals. A polished floor cleans easily with a scrubber, pad’s and water are the only cleaning-products needed. By this, environment and personnel are spared.